STAR Committee Vacancies
We are delighted to now be recruiting for two Trainee roles on the STAR executive committee. If you are interested please send your CV and a short paragraph about yourself and why you would be suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st May. All anaesthesia or ICM trainees are eligible to apply, with previous involvement in research being desirable.
For more details on STAR or the positions available, please feel free to drop an email to the address above or look at our website anaesthesiaresearch.org
All positions are core committee, and so applicants will be expected to contribute to the day to day running of STAR and engage with committee meetings
We would like to say a massive thank you to the previous holders of these roles, Kate Reeve and Ben Hearne for all their hard work and wish them every success in the future.
Anaesthesia Vice Chair
- Represent STAR when the chair is unavailable
- Oversee engagement of Anaesthesia trainees in the organisation
- Contribute Anaesthesia focussed ideas and developments
- Work closely with the Chair and ICM Vice-Chair in steering the organisations activity
- Organises and minutes committee meeting
- Manages STAR records
- Input into organization and promotion of STAR events