Applications open for STAR Committee Positions
We are delighted to now be recruiting for THREE brilliant opportunities to join the STAR executive committee to replace trainees who have CCT’d.
If you are interested, please send a few paragraphs about yourself and why you would be suited to the role to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th May 2021. All anaesthesia or ICM trainees are eligible to apply, regardless of research experience. Previous involvement in leadership roles is desirable for the role of Chair.
Want more details on STAR or the positions available? Please feel free to drop an email to the address above or to Katie.email@example.com for an informal chat.
STAR Chair *Leadership position – previous research experience desirable but not essential!*
- Lead the STAR committee and organisation
- Oversee all STAR work streams and projects
- Chair STAR meetings
- Represent STAR regionally and nationally
- Attend RAFT national meetings
- Previous leadership experience strongly encouraged
Anaesthesia Vice Chair
- Represent STAR when the chair is unavailable
- Oversee engagement of Anaesthesia trainees in the organisation
- Contribute Anaesthesia focussed ideas and developments
- Work closely with the Chair and ICM Vice Chair in steering the organisations activity
- Lead on organising all STAR events
- Coordinate speakers and venue for the STAR annual congress
- Lead STAR’s contribution to SASWR conferences
- Work closely with the STAR committee in general duties and projects