Happy New Year from STAR
We hope you have all had a lovely festive period, and the opportunity for some rest and relaxation with your loved ones.
We are excited for the year ahead, in what promises to be a busy time for STAR.
Keep checking your inbox or our social media feeds for news on upcoming events and projects.
Our next big event will be our STAR Conference 2022
22nd February 2022 - Southmead Hospital L&R, Bristol OR Virtual Attendance
Tickets are FREE and STILL AVAILABLE.
Don’t forget “STAR project pitch” - simply pitch us your idea for a project. The best pitch selected by the panel will not only win the project pitch, but will be supported in being developed into a major project. Send your idea to STARgroupresearch@gmail.com
Conference speakers include;
- Ronelle Mouton, North Bristol - career in academia
- John Carlisle, Torbay - data quality and the Carlisle method
- Edward Gilbert-Kawai, Royal London - research in extreme environments
- Natalie Blencowe, BRI - the associate PI role
- Chris Newell, North Bristol - NIHR
- Richard Armstrong, Severn ACF - trainees and national projects
- Dr Katie Samuel, North Bristol - equipoise in research
…plus more TBC
So for a fantastic and free day of education, sign up now! And don’t forget the project pitch!